Cookies going in the oven is a religion/safe phrase introduced by Jonathan Holmes in Podtoid 270.
Jonathan, being a usual victim of Jim 's harassments and questionable ideas, has came up with a phrase that he says when he feels that "Jim and Conrad went too far". After that, Jonathan keeps silent until Jim says "Cookie, suds me up with soap and foam!"
- Jonathan feels too upset and/or harassed.
- Jonathan says "Cookies going in the oven" and then remains silent.
- Jim and Conrad start talking about videogames.
- After a while Jim feels guilty and wants Jonathan to speak again.
- Jim says "Cookie, suds me up with soap and foam!"
- (optional) Jonathan feels touched and holds over the mercy process, making Jim saying "DO. THE BIT" menacingly.
- Jonathan replies with "Anything for you. my dear child." Then he makes squishy noises, imitating sounds of one being soaped.
- Jonathan proceeds with "Your body and your soul have been cleansed and been cleaned, child."
- The Podtoid gets back on tracks, bringing the usual filth.