|Where we talk about things that happened|
|Podtoid episode 012|
|Release date||14 May 2008|
|Running time||83 minutes|
|Featuring|| Jim Sterling|
The Podcastle 012: Where we talk about things that happened is an episode of The Podcastle released on 2008-05-14.
You love it, you terrible, terrible dogs. Put down that gun and get set to download another listening extravaganza in the form of The Podcastle: Episode 12. This week, Jim Sterling, Wardrox and Atheistium are joined by Amsterdam drug lord Insomnia to discuss random European gaming news ... which pretty much turned into us talking about how successful Sony is over here.
Here are the highlights (or lowlights if you're that way inclined) for this week's show:
- Fat people on buses and the problem with old women.
- Too many menopausal women: Silo Needed!
- Atheistium hates Lost Odyssey's Jansen. We disagree.
- Wardrox talks GTA IV (I hear he hates it).
- No RetroforceGO! this week? Meet PodcastleforceGO!
- PS3 outsells 360 in Europe: A true indication of casual gaming? Really?
- Phones and plastic bags can't stop us talking about developers lacking incentive to translate games for Europe.
- Terrorism solves everything.
- Horrible sh*tty controllers.
- User questions and why you should not keep posting on the Podcastle page.
- Also, more gratuitous Liquid Snake impressions.