|The Controversial Episode|
|Podtoid episode 015|
|Release date||25 June 2008|
|Running time||140 minutes|
|Featuring|| Jim Sterling|
The Podcastle 015: The Controversial Episode is an episode of The Podcastle released on 2008-06-25.
Yes folks, it's that time -- the eagerly anticipated controversial episode of The Podcastle has arrived, delivered at your feet as a cat might deliver a mangled bird with its jugular torn open. This episode runs considerably longer than usual (we're talking RetroforceGO length, kids) but this is probably my favorite show we've done yet, so I hope you enjoy it.
Now, this IS the controversial episode, and a lot of it is tongue-in-cheek. We will be talking about a variety of games in unflattering ways, games you might love very much. Similarly ... certain sensitive non-game topics may come up as well for some reason. Basically, I'm just issuing a cover-all disclaimer here: This podcast may/will offend you! Here's the highlight reel:
- Using the word *beep* three times in a row
- Limbo of the Lost = ragamuffins stealing apples
- Grand Theft Auto IV will turn you into a pedophile
- Resident Evil 5 is ... wait, did he just say *beep*?
- Mass Effect hentai (DMV would be proud)
- People who bitch about GameTrailers' MGS4 review: STFUAJPG!
- Nobody really likes ICO, Mario is past it, GTA IV sucks, CoD4 is worse than Halo, *KOTOR is boring and more more more!
- I'm not a retrist, I have retro friends
Some of the most amazing, disturbing and hilarious listener questions ever All this and more is yours for the taking, my children!
I also regret nothing.