|God bless Stornoway Black Pudding|
|Podtoid episode 022|
|Release date||13 November 2008|
|Running time||109 minutes|
|Featuring|| Jim Sterling|
The Podcastle 022: God bless Stornoway Black Pudding is an episode of The Podcastle released on 2008-11-13.
This house condemns the lack of Podcastle and moves to suggest that we have more Podcastle on the pages of Destructoid.com. Furthermore, this house would like to congratulate Jim Sterling, Wardrox and Atheistium for all the work they have put into this distinct example of good old fashioned British engineering, and wish to declare that they will each receive a sample of delicious Stornoway Black Pudding.
Should this house receive more Podcastle, we think highlights should include:
- Wardrox loves a game CONFIRMED!
- Taking turns to dump on Dead Space
- Lauren goes to another "Microsoft Is Awesome" thing
- EA's Be The One had to happen again
- Keith Vaz hates games, loves Stornoway black pudding!?
- Seriously ... black pudding!?
- Jesus, we can't get over the black pudding
- Ryan Chinnery is a complete pillock
- Gears of War 2's casual appeal
- And the usual questions